JLL/Delta Dutch Newco announced the commencement of a private offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of its Senior Notes due 2022. According to a release, the Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of the Notes as part of its financing for its previously-announced transactions pursuant to which the Company has agreed to acquire the outstanding equity securities of Patheon Inc. and the pharmaceutical products business of Koninklijke. It is expected that the proceeds of the offering will be deposited in escrow subject to the completion of the Acquisitions and satisfaction other customary conditions. Upon consummation of the Acquisitions, the Notes will be guaranteed, jointly and severally, by the Company's existing and future subsidiaries that are guarantors under the Company's senior secured credit facilities that will be entered into in connection with the financing of the Acquisitions. ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party