TOKYO , Jan. 21 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond rose Tuesday morning on bond-selling prompted by a rebound in Tokyo stocks. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.670 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.12 point to 144.18 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April