TOKYO , Jan. 21 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond rose Tuesday morning on bond-selling prompted by a rebound in Tokyo stocks. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.670 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.12 point to 144.18 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.