TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 01/20/14 -- On November 18, 2013 , Income Financial announced a change to the distribution policy that resulted in an immediate increase of 23% to the monthly dividend. Income Financial is pleased to announce a further 1.4% increase to the monthly distribution from its previous month's distribution, due to the increased market price of Income Financial. The dividend for January will be $0.09092 per unit. Under the new distribution policy, the monthly distribution will be determined by applying a 10% annualized rate on the volume weighted average market price (VWAP) of Income Financial's units over the last 3 trading days of the preceding month. As a result, holders of record on January 31, 2014 will receive a distribution of $0.09092 per unit based on the VWAP of $10.91 over the last 3 trading days of December 2013 , payable on February 10, 2014 . Effectively the amount of the new distribution policy will vary with the market price, but the current yield will remain stable at 10% (based on the VWAP) under this distribution policy. Income Financial unitholders have received a total of $26.15 per unit in distributions since inception, inclusive of this distribution. Income Financial invests in a portfolio of North American financial services companies including some of the strongest Canadian & U.S. banks, life insurance and investment firms. Distribution Details: Variable Distribution per Unit: $0.09092 Ex-Dividend Date: January 29, 2014 Record Date: January 31, 2014 Payable Date: February 10, 2014 Contacts: Income Financial Investor Relations 416-304-4443 Toll Free: 1-877-4-Quadra (1-877-478-2372) www.quadravest.com Source: Income Financial Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges