Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation will accept applications on auction, announced on selling of 23,000 t of crude oil, until February 20 . The matter concerns 18 000 t of Georgian Light and 5000 t of Georgian Heavy. Applicants have to deposit in advance $50,000 or equivalent in lari on bank account of the Corporation. Auction will be held by reducing the discount of $9.3 per barrel, offered by the Corporation, by increment of $0.2 . The participant, who offers the lowest discount, will be announced a winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers