TICKER SYMBOL (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) MONTREAL , Jan. 20, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) today announced the following tentative 2014 quarterly earnings schedule: First Quarter 2014: Thursday, April 24, 2014 Second Quarter 2014: Thursday, July 24, 2014 Third Quarter 2014: Thursday, October 23, 2014 Fourth Quarter 2014: Friday, February 6, 2015 Consistent with past practice, each quarterly earnings release with accompanying financial tables will be issued before markets open, followed by a 10:00 a.m. (ET) conference call to discuss results. The above-mentioned dates are tentative and will be confirmed approximately three weeks prior to the official earnings release date. _____________________ About Domtar Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication papers, specialty and packaging papers and absorbent hygiene products. The foundation of its business is a network of world class wood fiber converting assets that produce papergrade, fluff and specialty pulps. The majority of its pulp production is consumed internally to manufacture paper and consumer products. Domtar is the largest integrated marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America with recognized brands such as Cougar ® , Lynx ® Opaque Ultra, Husky ® Opaque Offset, First Choice ® and Domtar EarthChoice ® . Domtar is also a leading marketer and producer of a broad line of incontinence care products marketed primarily under the Attends ® brand name as well as baby diapers. In 2014, Domtar had sales of US$5.5 billion from some 50 countries. The Company employs approximately 10,000 people. To learn more, visit www.domtar.com . SOURCE Domtar Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions