By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 20 -- Diebold, North Canton, Ohio , has been assigned a patent (8,628,005) developed by 14 co-inventors for a "check accepting and cash dispensing automated banking machine system and method." The co-inventors are Wayne Warren , Akron, Ohio , Dale H. Blackson , Canton, Ohio , Edward L. Laskowski , Seven Hills, Ohio , Tim Crews , Alliance, Ohio , Victor Bell , Alliance, Ohio , William McCarthy , Uniontown, Ohio , Matthew Pahl , Akron, Ohio , Martin J. Brown , Canton, Ohio , Todd Galloway , North Canton, Ohio , Robert W. Barnett , Louisville, Ohio , Mike Ryan , Canton, Ohio , James R. Kay , Uniontown, Ohio , Mark A. Ward , North Canton, Ohio , and David A. Peters , Tallmadge, Ohio . The patent application was filed on Oct. 5, 2011 (13/200,964). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=49&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140114.PD.&s2=%28OH.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/01/14/2014+AND+AS/OH&RS=ISD/01/14/2014+AND+AS/OH Written by Sudarshan Harpal ; edited by Jaya Anand . SH0120JA0120-970399
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?