It was back in 2001 when I was in Germanyís prestigious
Why didnít they hire people from
Their confidence level spoke of the Hindu studentsí pride and performance alike. Credit goes to Indian policymakers for early introducing Cyber Policy and entering the 21st Century computer age with a national objective in mind.
The reports of Edward Snowdenís secret visit to
Unlike them, we in
Over a decade before, the US had installed a Major-General as the head of Cyber Warfare branch of its army, followed by
Acquiring latest technology and its know-how is a must. Although I do not underestimate our people in the computers and IT field, as our many organizations and individuals have excelled in this field and have made wonderful accomplishments, yet there is a great scope to enhance this knowledge and expand it to all areas of national mainstream.
The cyber security domain is limited yet watertight. It has to expand. I am afraid most of our officers at the top both in civil and military ranks are not fully familiar to the cyber knowledge, therefore are less responsive to its significance and sensitivity.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Christie Says GOP Image Is Media's Fault