ENP Newswire - 20 January 2014 Release date- 17012014 - The Central Bank of Malta will be conducting a second survey on the finance and consumption patterns of households ( Household Finance and Consumption Survey - HFCS) between January and May 2014 as part of a Eurosystem project aimed at collecting detailed and harmonised statistical information from households throughout the euro area. The data gathered from a sample of selected households in Malta , as part of the project, will provide important insights into the financial characteristics of Maltese households, such as their consumption and saving patterns. The Bank has commissioned a private company, Economic and Management Consultancy Services Ltd (EMCS), to carry out this survey. Representatives from that company will shortly be contacting a number of households inviting them to participate in the survey. The Bank strongly encourages households to participate in this project. All data provided to the company will be treated with strict confidence and will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act (Cap. 440). More information is available from the Central Bank of Malta website www.centralbankmalta.org or by calling on 2550 4305/9/2/3, Mondays to Fridays between 08:00 and 16:00.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?