Capstone Financial Group announced its expected revenues and earnings per share for the first quarter of 2014. In a release on Jan. 16 , the Company said that the firm expects a net income of $20.2 million and earnings per share in excess of $0.22 for the quarter. "This is a tremendous start for Capstone Financial Group's second full quarter of operation," Darin Pastor , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said. "Revenues from several sizable investment banking deals, as well as from the wealth management firms we have acquired, position us for extremely strong first quarter results. With the quality of business that is in our pipeline for the next several quarters, I believe we are positioned to continue this kind of performance throughout 2014." Capstone Financial Group, Inc. is an investment group. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?