Brach Eichler required a system that would support the firm’s growth plans, improve time capture, streamline its billing process, and provide greater visibility into its financial operations. Aderant Expert provides Brach Eichler with an intuitive yet scalable and robust time and financial management system that includes proven, innovative solutions developed through client collaboration. Aderant Expert is built on the latest
“Brach Eichler was faced with the decision to either convert our records/conflicts database from a third party product to Elite Enterprise or to convert Elite Enterprise and the conflicts/records database to Aderant,” explained
Brach Eichler implemented Aderant Expert 8.0 including several additional modules that will help the firm streamline processes and gain greater visibility into performance.
• Found Time provides innovative capabilities that greatly simplify entering, reviewing, and editing time. It is an integrated component that gives attorneys the ability to create time entries quickly from daily activities.
• Expert Conflicts minimizes the risk firms’ face when taking on new business by thoroughly searching for any potential conflict of interest. Its powerful search engine, robust inquires, and comprehensive reporting enables professionals to quickly and accurately determine which engagements to accept and which to decline.
• Expert Imaging is a comprehensive imaging solution that manages the various source documents associated with Aderant Expert financial transactions. The solution enables firms to streamline their document management processes, expedite document searches and retrievals, manage document access, and improve document retention policies.
“We are pleased to welcome Brach Eichler to the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11504329.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion