To appear in Best of the Brokers, email your research to firstname.lastname@example.org AB FOODS UBS has given Associated British Foods a buy rating and lifted its price target to 2,890p, based on a stellar performance from Primark . UBS said the low-priced "fast fashion" chain was being rolled out throughout Europe and its first French store opening was one of its best to date. RENTOKIL Peel Hunt has reduced its forecasts for December this year by four per cent and retained its sell rating for Rentokil . Analysts said they were concerned about its "ability to generate sustainable and consistent organic revenue growth" and saw better opportunities within the sector. MEGGITT Barclays has raised it price target to 625p and said the shares could outperform. Analysts said "margins at the top end of the peer group can expand further, the balance sheet is strong, and we estimate the company will grow its dividend at 10 per cent per annum."
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years