STAFF from a housing provider are taking to Redcar's streets to highlight the dangers of so-called "payday loans." Tomorrow, Coast and Country employees will be in Redcar town centre, warning against people taking out high interest, short-term loans and highlighting other forms of affordable alternatives, such as credit unions. The street campaign comes ahead of Friday - so-called Payday Loan Danger Day- which is seen as the date when people are most tempted to take out a payday loan.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes