SHANGHAI , January 20 , SinoCast -- BAIC Motor Plans to launch an IPO in Hong Kong in the second quarter and finance USD 2 billion . BAIC Motor is a passenger car business of BAIC Group and it is partly held by Daimler. Goldman Sachs , Morgan Stanley , Citic Securities , Deutsche Bank and HSBC will arrange the IPO.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista