SHANGHAI , January 20 , SinoCast -- BAIC Motor Plans to launch an IPO in Hong Kong in the second quarter and finance USD 2 billion . BAIC Motor is a passenger car business of BAIC Group and it is partly held by Daimler. Goldman Sachs , Morgan Stanley , Citic Securities , Deutsche Bank and HSBC will arrange the IPO.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California