TORONTO _ Allied Properties Real Estate Investment (TSX:AP.UN) says it plans to buy a property in Montreal and two others in Calgary for a combined price of $69.2 million . Allied also announced a fourth "intensification" joint venture with RioCan (TSX:REI.UN) through the acquisition of an undivided 50 per cent interest in two properties in Toronto .
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List