TAIWAN , January 20 , SinoCast -- Acer revealed operating revenue of TWD 86.7 billion or USD 2.869 billion in the fourth quarter of 2013, lowering 5.9% from a year earlier. Net loss reached TWD 7.63 billion or USD 254 million while the figure was TWD 3.37 billion or USD 113 million a year ago. In 2013 full year, operating revenue and net loss were TWD 360.19 billion or USD 11.919 billion and TWD 20.58 billion or USD 681 million respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April