ENP Newswire - 20 January 2014 Release date- 17012014 - 1st Source Bank celebrated the official opening of its new banking center in the Cascada Business Park on Tuesday with a grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony. Clients and members of the community experienced the many conveniences offered at the new location including side-by-side banking, where traditional teller walls are replaced with a more personal and connected banking experience. Participating in the ribbon cutting were Lafayette Mayor Tony Roswarski , Joe Seaman from Greater Lafayette Commerce, Chris Murphy , 1st Source Chairman and CEO, Jim Seitz , 1st Source President, Bob Ax , 1st Source Regional President, Brent Mithoefer , 1st Source Lafayette City President, Deb McCormick , Banking Center Manager and Tara Daniel Assistant Banking Center Manager. 1st Source also presented a $10,000 donation to YWCA Greater Lafayette for its historic Oppenheimer House. 'With 1st Source celebrating its 150th anniversary, a donation to YWCA Greater Lafayette , another longstanding organization, seemed fitting,' said Brent Mithoefer , 1st Source Lafayette City President. 'We're pleased to make this donation and celebrate our growth in Lafayette.' The 1st Source Cascada Banking Center is the bank's second office in Lafayette, in addition to a separate drive-up located near the downtown banking center. The new banking center features a coffee station, customer service center with a fax machine, Internet connected computer, children's play area and a drive-thru. Plus, side-by-side banking allows the client to see exactly what the teller sees during their transaction. 'Clients have really enjoyed the many conveniences at the new banking center,' said Deb McCormick , Banking Center Manager. 'We're excited to expand our presence in Lafayette and look forward to being a part of the community for many years to come.' Photograph courtesy of Ed Lausch Photography (left to right): Tara Daniel , Bob Ax , Jim Seitz , Brent Mithoefer , Deb McCormick , Chris Murphy , Mayor Tony Roswarski and Joe Seaman .
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules