Both the new flow90 0 housing and standard modules feature the same DCB dimensions (33 x 66 mm) and power and chip options. Consequently, flow90PACK 0 is well suited for much the same range of products - the selection of layouts and topologies being limited only by the special pinning concept. With the benefit of its remarkably slim housing, this module is the perfect choice for bookshelf sized systems with multiple modules.
The flow90PACK 0 is now in serial production; samples can be ordered via the standard sales channels. To learn more about Vincotech's power module products, please visit: http://www.vincotech.com/products/by-topologies.html ABOUT VINCOTECH Vincotech - an affiliated company within the
With approximately 500 employees worldwide, backed by vast experience and a long history in electronics integration, Vincotech leverages these assets to help customers achieve maximum market success.
To learn more about Vincotech, please visit www.vincotech.com. Vincotech is a registered trademark.
Keywords for this news article include: Vincotech, Electronics.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign