Dubai , 2nd Jan. 2014 /WAM/ - Dubai Financial Market /DFM/ announced today that the value of shares bought by foreign investors, or non- UAE nationals, from 29th December 2013 to 2nd January 2014 , rose to AED 11?2 billion, while value of stocks they sold stood at AED 9?1 bn, with net foreign investment on the market reaching AED 7?152 million during the period, as aggregate buy. Value of shares bought by foreigner investors comprised 1?41 per cent of the total value of stocks traded during the period, while value of stocks sold by foreign investors during the same period represented 1?38 per cent of stocks traded during the period, a DFM press release said. The value of stocks bought by institutional investors during the week, reached AED 8?106 mn, comprising 7?20 per cent of the total value of stocks traded during the period. The value of stocks sold by institutional investors during the period reached AED 8?843. mn, which constituted 4?16 per cent of the total value of stocks traded during the period. Net institutional investment on the market reached AED 2?220 million during the period, as an aggregate buy.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again