SJC Hutchinson Engineering the laser specialist is capitalizing £3.6m in technology, research and development at its specialist aerospace division.
Over £686,000 is offered by
Opening the company s new 10,000sq ft purpose-built site in Antrim, Invest NI s Chief Executive,
Aerospace accounts for around 14 per cent of manufactured exports from
This long established company has worked with Invest NI to identify and target opportunities in niche markets. Through this investment, Hutchinson is poised to become a key supplier of sophisticated and high value parts for the international aerospace industry.
Building on over 40 years experience working with clients who demand precision and accuracy will help us meet the stringent needs of the aerospace sector. Our investment in researching the effects of laser cutting on aerospace materials should differentiate us from our competitors and allow us to offer customers higher quality components for precision applications.
It is great that companies like Hutchinson AeroTech are using their extensive expertise in manufacturing to offer this sector machining and fabrication services.. ADS NI wish them well for the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?