In trading on Thursday, the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 3.6% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Perseus Mining (PRU.CA), up about 24.4% and shares of Banro (BAA.CA), up about 14% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM), off about 3.2% in Thursday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Thursday were shares of KT Corp. (KT), lower by about 2.3%, and shares of SK Telecom (SKM), lower by about 2.1% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETF010214&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign