The past few years have revealed the genius of
Android now enjoys about 80% of the global smartphone market, and is increasing its share of the tablet market as well. While the past few years have been good for Android, the future looks even brighter. There are a number of innovations that are coming down the technology pipeline that are poised to give Android an even greater edge than they currently do.
However, the first step to all of this is the unification of the operating system. “Fixing the fragmentation in the Android software market will be the critical step in allowing the exiting next phase of Android-based technology,” said
To read the full article, please visit: http://www.techsenser.com/2013/12/the-future-of-android-technology.html.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11458168.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder