SysAid’s patch management software is designed to fix problems and update computer programs, secure vulnerabilities and improve usability and performance. It provides a clear inventory and full audit control including approvals and dates of installations. This ensures that processes are well documented, performed correctly, and comply with regulations.
“We are proud to announce this agreement with GFI, a leader in security software. It allows us to offer one of the best patch management solutions on the market,” said
“Patch management is an important task that many companies fail to do properly or not at all. Our award-winning patch management technology will enable SysAid’s customers to automate a very important task for IT admins and help them fix vulnerabilities in their network that could be exploited by cyber criminals,”
The patch feature is fully automated, yet highly scalable, and is compatible with best practice ITSM processes including Change Management, policies, automation and more.
About SysAid Technologies
GFI Software™ develops quality IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses with generally up to 1,000 users. GFI® offers two main technology solutions: GFI MAX™, which enables managed service providers (MSPs) to deliver superior services to their customers; and GFI Cloud™, which empowers companies with their own internal IT teams to manage and maintain their networks via the cloud. Serving an expanding customer base of more than 200,000 companies, GFI’s product line also includes collaboration, network security, anti-spam, patch management, faxing, mail archiving and web monitoring. GFI is a channel-focused company with thousands of partners throughout the world. The company has received numerous awards and industry accolades, and is a longtime Microsoft® Gold ISV Partner.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11453749.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence