The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These investigations may be regarded as model studies for the conversion of biomass derived intermediates to fuels and chemicals."
For more information on this research see: Decarbonylation of water insoluble carboxaldehydes in aqueous microemulsions by some sol-gel entrapped catalysts.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Dahoah,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign