Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Kinetic analysis shows that the photodegradation rates of OG can be approximated to be pseudo-first order, according to the Langmuir-Hinshelwood kinetics model."
For more information on this research see: Photodegradation of Orange-G using zinc octacarboxyphthalocyanine supported on Fe3O4 nanoparticles.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting P. Modisha,
Keywords for this news article include: Grahamstown,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?