Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It was found that the log-logistic distribution which is a general form for the ratio of two correlated Pareto random variables, give a good fit to the estimated ratios."
For more information on this research see: A simulation study to investigate the accuracy of approximating averages of ratios using ratios of averages.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Bloemfontein,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit