Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It was conjectured that the presence of the POPC molecules assisted in forming a monolayer coverage of the analyte molecules on the nanoparticle surface, hence bringing the adsorbate molecules in closer proximity with the metal surface."
For more information on this research see: Surface-enhanced Raman scattering substrate based on silver nanoparticle-deposited phospholipid multilayer. Applied Surface Science, 2013;287():369-374. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting H.H. An,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?