Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This opens the way for optimizing the flow by choosing the slip length, the electrical field, and electrolyte solutions."
For more information on this research see: Study of a Newtonian Fluid through Circular Channels with Slip Boundary Taking into Account Electrokinetic Effect. Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013;():1-9. Abstract and Applied Analysis can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Q. Sun,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?