NEWARK, Del. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), the nationís No. 1 financial services company specializing in education, will release 2013 fourth-quarter and full-year earnings results after market close on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014 . In addition, the company will host a conference call for shareholders at 8 a.m. EST on Friday, Jan. 17, 2014 . To participate, call 877-356-5689 ( USA and Canada ) or 706-679-0623 (international) and use access code 28486534 starting at 7:45 a.m. EST . A live audio webcast may be accessed at SallieMae.com/investors . Supplemental financial information and presentation slides used during the companyís investor conference call will be available on the companyís website no later than the callís start time. A replay of the webcast will be available via the companyís website approximately two hours after the callís conclusion. A telephone replay may be accessed approximately two hours after the callís conclusion through Jan. 31, 2014 , by calling 855-859-2056 ( USA and Canada ) or 404-537-3406 (international) with access code 28486534. Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) is the nationís No. 1 financial services company specializing in education. Celebrating 40 years of making a difference, Sallie Mae continues to turn education dreams into reality for American families, today serving 25 million customers. With products and services that include Upromise rewards, scholarship search and planning tools, education loans, insurance, and online banking, Sallie Mae offers solutions that help families save, plan, and pay for college. Sallie Mae also provides financial services to hundreds of college campuses as well as to federal and state governments. Learn more at SallieMae.com . Commonly known as Sallie Mae , SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America . Sallie Mae Media: Nikki Lavoie , 302-283-4057 Nikki.Lavoie@SallieMae.com or Investors: Joe Fisher , 302-283-4075 Joe.Fisher@SallieMae.com Source: Sallie Mae
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?