The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Therefore, submicron-YDC porous layer obviously improved the oxygen permeation flux of BCFN membrane and its stability at 875 degrees C."
For more information on this research see: Preparation and Oxygen Permeability of BaCo0.7Fe0.2Nb0.1O3-delta Membrane Modified by Ce0.8Y0.2O2-delta Porous Layer on the Air Side.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Qiang, Shanghai Univ,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline