Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "At a potential as low as 200 mV, pH 7.0 and temperature 25 degrees C following operational parameters were determined for the enzyme electrode: a sensitivity: 1.54 mu A mM(-1) mm(-2) (r(2) = 0.99(5)), linear dynamic range up to 3.3 mM, detection limit of 1.5 mu M, response time up to 20s."
For more information on this research see: Electrochemical behavior of ascorbate oxidase immobilized on graphite electrode modified with Au-nanoparticles. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 2013;178(20):1497-1502. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T. Dodevska, Paisij Hilendarski Univ Plovdiv,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?