It’s an ideal place for RBCC executives to meet and hear from cutting-edge researchers and developers who could potentially help the company achieve its ambitious goals in the booming global drug delivery and personalized medicine markets.
"There’s no more important industry showcase in the U.S.," said RBCC CEO
By acquiring or partnering with up-and-coming biotech innovators, RBCC plans to be well-positioned to capitalize on the big growth in store for the industry. The company invests in new technology developed to compete in the biotechnology sector alongside
For more information on RBCC’s other biotech initiatives, please visit www.rainbowbiosciences.com.
About Rainbow Biosciences
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipate" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of future success. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and the Company assumes no responsibility to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW