The Bank of Khyber Raast Islamic Banking was started in 2003 and now it is enjoying the confidence of masses by having more than Rs. 14 billion deposits in its Branches and has also awarded financial facilities amounting to more than Rs. 8 billion and due to general public confidence our Islamic Banking Group assets are more than Rs. 23 billion . ”Our Raast Islamic Banking Branch profit for the period of January- November 2013 is Rs. 378 million which will increase in branches network in near future,“ said Imran Samad , Managing Director BoK, on the occasion of inauguration of Raast Islamic Banking. Siraj-ul-Haq, Senior Minister for Finance KPK, , inaugurated the banking service.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO