The pre-configured Pak for Eudora gives admins the ability to deliver, enforce and lockdown configuration settings in the email client so users can’t work around them. For example, the Eudora Pak allows admins to assign the name of the “Mail Server” and then disable this text box element to prevent users from accessing it in any way. A full list of features for the Pak can be found on the PolicyPak website.
IT Admins and network administrators who want to try out the PolicyPak software can get a free trial by attending a Group Policy Webinar at the PolicyPak Website, or by calling (800) 883-8002.
PolicyPak can deliver settings using Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy, Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, or any other management tool.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11456266.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness