Pixorial, the award-winning personal media sharing platform, today announced the addition of photo functionality, a new streamlined interface, and enhanced sharing options to its Android smartphone application that further simplify the capture, editing, and sharing of photos and videos. Pixorial’s universal service is used to collect all the media from customers’ life experiences – media that is currently scattered across a variety of services, devices, and people.
“From our customer feedback on Android, the world’s most popular mobile platform, we quickly learned that photo was essential to a mobile experience you can rely on every day,” said
The key ingredients to any successful media smartphone app include superior performance, a fast load time, and tight integration with social media so viewers have easy access to the full quality of the original media. Espineira added that “with the new immersive design our Android customers can have fun with the photos and videos that matter to them – in full, original quality – any time they want.”
New Functionality and Enhancements
The Pixorial Photo & Video Sharing Android smartphone app (formerly named “Krowds”) has been expanded to include photos, faster and easier navigation, and flexible sharing options. Key new functionality includes:
• Unlimited Rich Media – Capture any number of photos and any length video. The built-in photo editor makes it easy to enhance, adjust, and crop photos, and add frames, stickers, text plus more.
• Streamlined User Interface – Navigation and menus have been simplified to make the interface faster and easier to use. New viewing options allow for resizing of thumbnail tiles.
• Powerful Smart Albums – Ensure that the media that matters to you is safely stored in a private cloud that can be accessed from anywhere. View all your photos and videos as thumbnails, and quickly organize them into shareable albums.
• Enhanced Sharing Options – Entire albums of photos and videos can be shared to the most commonly used networks. When a private album is shared, friends will have access to the original, full-quality photos and videos — and be able to add their own. Comments can also now be added to any photo or video. Geo-discovery of public albums allows for “quick join” and easy social sharing at larger events.
All the new functionality is available immediately. New customers can sign up for a free 7 GB online account at http://www.pixorial.com. The free Pixorial Photo & Video Sharing mobile application can be downloaded from the
Pixorial is a personal photo and video sharing platform, helping customers organize and discover all the media from their lives so they can enjoy it how they want. Pixorial delivers a universal service for collecting all the photos and videos from life experiences – media that is currently scattered across a variety of services, devices, and people. With Pixorial, customers safely store the media that matters to them in their private cloud which they can access from anywhere. Using Pixorial’s online tools and mobile applications, customers take the complexity out of sharing their photos and videos and go beyond the limits of traditional posting. With multiple industry awards and nearly half a million users worldwide, Pixorial is privately held and based in
For more information, visit http://www.pixorial.com or the company's blog at pixorial.com/blog. Pixorial® is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/pixorial-2014-01/Android-photo-video/prweb11455877.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence