Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition. On January 2, 2014 , PhotoMedex, Inc. (the "Company") announced that it expects revenues for the fourth quarter of 2013 to be more than $60 million without any contribution from Japan , compared with prior guidance issued on November 6, 2013 for revenues for the fourth quarter of 2013 to be more than $55 million without any expected contribution from Japan . The Company attributes the quarterly revenue outperformance to holiday advertising in the Consumer business segment that yielded global direct response sales above prior forecasts, as well as to better-than-expected sales to retail and home shopping channel customers. Item 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits. (d) Exhibits. The following press release is furnished as an exhibit to this Current Report on Form 8-K pursuant to Item 2.02 and shall not be deemed to be "filed": 99.1 Press Release dated January 2, 2014 issued by PhotoMedex, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation