According to the CAAP s memorandum circular, travelers will be allowed to use their electronic devices on silent mode to browse the Internet, play games, or send or receive mails while flying.
They can also enjoy MP3 players during flights using their headphones or earphones.
But, no phone calls during flights will be permitted. Plus, electronic devices must be on switch-off mode during refueling of the aircraft. Moreover, travelers will have to turn off their devices if the pilot or the airplane's senior cabin crew makes such announcement.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers