Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, the developed method could be transferred to any substrate to probe different targets that have two distinct possible receptors without the need for direct target labeling."
For more information on this research see: Patterned Biochemical Functionalization Improves Aptamer-Based Detection of Unlabeled Thrombin in a Sandwich Assay. ACS
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting L. Romhildt, Leibniz Inst Polymer Res Dresden, Max Bergmann Center Biomat, D-01069 Dresden,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?