ENP Newswire -
Release date- 31122013 -
The annual award recognizes a Molex distributor for outstanding financial growth in Internet-based e-catalog sales and customer procurement across global markets.
'E-commerce drives a significant percentage of business acquisition. Web sales rank among the fastest growing distributor channels. Mouser's customer service and e-catalog sales consistently outperform competitors,' states
A wholly-owned subsidiary of
Delivering customer service, technical tools and live chat in multiple languages for customers to efficiently implement design ideas, the Mouser website updates daily and serves as a portal to the e-catalog. Mouser provides convenient purchasing options, mobile applications, and technical resources, including supplier and industry-specific micro-sites. The website enables customers to search millions of products and make easy online purchases via the interactive e-catalog, which features data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, and design tools.
'We are very pleased to present the 2013 Global e-Catalog Distributor of the Year Award to Mouser in recognition of the partnership forged and the extraordinary value they bring to both our companies,' adds
For information on Molex industry solutions, please visit www.molex.com. Sign up for the Molex e-nouncement newsletter at www.molex.com/link/register.
Providing more than connectors, Molex delivers complete interconnect solutions for a number of markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. Established in 1938, the company operates 45 manufacturing locations in 17 countries. The Molex website is http://www.molex.com. Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors, watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors, connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors and read our blog at www.connector.com.
Molex is a registered trademark of
Other trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict