WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LTC Properties, Inc. (NYSE:LTC) announced today that it had declared a monthly cash dividend on its common stock for the first quarter of 2014. The Company declared a monthly cash dividend of $0.17 per common share per month for the months of January, February and March 2014 , payable on January 31 , February 28 and March 31, 2014 , respectively, to stockholders of record on January 23 , February 20 and March 21, 2014 , respectively. LTC is a self-administered real estate investment trust that primarily invests in senior housing and long-term care properties through triple-net lease transactions, mortgage loans and other investments. For more information on LTC Properties, Inc. , visit the Company’s website at www.LTCProperties.com . LTC Properties, Inc. Wendy L. Simpson Pam Kessler 805-981-8655 Source: LTC Properties, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'