MIAMI --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT: LTS; LTS PrA) today confirmed the first quarter 2014 monthly cash dividends for its 8.00% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The $0.1667 per share dividends are payable as follows: Record Date Payment Date January 15, 2014 January 28, 2014 February 15, 2014 February 28, 2014 March 15, 2014 March 28, 2014 About Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services is engaged in independent brokerage and advisory services, investment banking, equity research, institutional sales and trading, and asset management services through its principal subsidiaries, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., Investacorp, Inc. , Triad Advisors, Inc. and Securities America, Inc. , which together have over 2,700 financial advisors and over $80 billion in client assets. Founded in 1876 and a New York Stock Exchange member since 1879, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. is a full service investment banking and brokerage firm providing services principally for middle market and emerging growth companies and high net worth individuals. Investacorp, a leading independent broker-dealer headquartered in Miami, Florida , has been serving the independent registered representative community since 1978. Founded in 1998, Triad Advisors is a leading independent broker-dealer and registered investment advisor headquartered in Norcross, Georgia that offers a broad menu of products, services and total wealth management solutions. Securities America, based in Omaha, Nebraska , was founded in 1984 and is one of the largest and most successful independent broker-dealers in the country. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services is based in Miami, Florida . Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. is based in New York City , New York with regional offices in Miami , Naples and Boca Raton, Florida ; Melville, New York ; Boston, Massachusetts ; Houston, Texas ; and Calabasas, California . Investors: Sard Verbinnen & Co Paul Caminiti / Jonathan Doorley / Emily Deissler 212-687-8080 Source: Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?