Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The mix-and-match strategy described herein opens unique opportunities to access macromolecular architectures of high structural definition and biological activity, thus complementing protein ligation and recombinant protein expression techniques."
For more information on this research see: pH Responsive Janus-like Supramolecular Fusion Proteins for Functional Protein Delivery.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Ulm,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy