India's external debt was recorded at USD 400.3bn in September, this year, while it included government debt of USD 77.3bn . According to Finance Ministry , the government's external debts expanded USD 77.3bn at end September this year, as compared to an expansion of USD 81.7bn posted at end March. The nation's long-term debt increased 0.6% recording at USD 305.5bn at the end of September, while short-term debt decreased 2% posting USD 94.8bn . The nation's foreign exchange reserves provided 69.3% cover to the total external debt, while it was recorded at 73% on Mar 31 this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South