Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The metrology technique can also be extended to various other micro and nanostructures, which can provide increased understanding of thin film evaporation for the realization of advanced phase-change based thermal management solutions."
For more information on this research see: Pulsed evaporative transient thermometry for temporally-resolved thermal measurements.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit