Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "At a relatively high IGZO power of 110 W and an oxygen flow rate of 4%, a threshold voltage of 1.8 V, an on-off current ratio of 3.4 x 10(4), and a field-effect mobility of 4.4 cm(2)/(Vs) were observed."
For more information on this research see: Effect of Oxygen Partial Pressure on Electrical Characteristics of Amorphous Indium-Gallium-Zinc-Oxide Thin-Film Transistors.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.P. Chang, Ind Technol Res Inst,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation