The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The array of 20 SS-DSSCs integrated in series is found to show a voltage output of around 7 V."
For more information on this research see: Array of solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells with micropatterned TiO2 nanoparticles for a high-voltage power source. Nanoscale Research Letters, 2013;8():1-5. Nanoscale Research Letters can be contacted at: Springer,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?