Top leadership of PTI has criticised the PML-N government for constantly promoting their family on public money. “Both the Sharifs are preparing their children to become heir to the throne through making them heads of billion dollar public money organisations,” Ejaz Ch said on Thursday. In a joint statement, PTI President Punjab chapter Ejaz Ch, Genereal Secretary Dr Yasmin Rashid and Secretary Information Andleeb said that Mian Nawaz Sharif have made Maryam Nawaz the head of the hundred billion dollar youth loan program which the world bank has declared as a one a million dollar gamble. Ejaz Ch asked that what was the merit in selecting Maryam Nawaz for such a technical and banking related subject which she had no experience to deal with. He said that public money was used for training their children to become ‘kings of this dynasty’. He said that the Mian Shabaz Sharif has made his son Hamza Shahbaz as the head of billion rupee youth festival. He said that PTI demands and explanation for investing billions of tax payer’s money at the disposal of two people who had only one merit and that being the son and daughter of Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif . He said PTI demands audit of the million of rupees expenditure on the festival promoting Hamza. Dr. Yasmin Rashid said that while the poor man was becoming jobless and unemployment soaring all time high the prime minister had been giving all the major jobs as assignments to his family and relatives. “It is because of this dynastic politics of the Sharif that the country has reached this level of deterioration” she observed. Andeeb Abbas speaking on the occasion said that 28 institutions of public sector enterprises were still awaiting their heads while these rulers were busy distributing all the lucrative to their friends and thus there was no difference between the Zardari and the PML-N governments. she said that the PTI demanded that the explanation should be made as to why the Prime Minister has failed to select the heads of these institution causing billion of rupees’ losses.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels