By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Computer Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Facebook Inc. (Form S-3ASR) was posted on December 19, 2013 . The SIC code for this company is 7370, Computer Programming and Data Processing. There were 5 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001193125-13-478298. The contact information for this company is 1601 WILLOW ROAD, MENLO PARK CA 94025, 650-618-7714. Our editors provided additional information about Form S-3ASR: Automatic shelf registration statement of securities of well-known seasoned issuers. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1326801/0001193125-13-478298-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing, Facebook Inc. , Information Technology, Information and Data Processing. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'