Empire District Electric Co Files SEC Form S-3D, Registration of Securities, Dividend Or Interest Reinvestment Plans, Immediately Effective ( Dec. 20, 2013 ) By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Energy Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Empire District Electric Co (Form S-3D) was posted on December 23, 2013 . The SIC code for this company is 4911, Electric Services. There were 4 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000950162-13-000100. The contact information for this company is 602 JOPLIN ST, JOPLIN MO 64801, 4176255100. Our editors provided additional information about Form S-3D: Registration of securities pursuant to dividend or interest re-investment plans which become effective immediately upon filing. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/32689/0000950162-13-000100-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing, Electric Services, Investment and Finance, Empire District Electric Co. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict