Dubai : Middle East -based investment bank EFG Hermes announced the appointment of Khalid Ellaicy as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on Thursday. Ellaicy joins the company from Egypt's Orascom Telecom , where he served as CFO for two years. He has previously served as CFO with Bahrain's telecommunications company Batelco, where he drove their regional expansion, and with Egyptian mobile operator, Mobinil . EFG Hermes specialises in Securities Brokerage, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Private Equity and Research. It is listed on the Egyptian and London stock exchanges.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO