The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "However, the observed higher mole ratio of phospholipid in tears shows that analysis of meibum alone does not provide a complete understanding of the tear film lipid composition."
For more information on this research see: A Comparison of Patient Matched Meibum and Tear Lipidomes. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 2013;54(12):7417-7423. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.H.J. Brown,
Keywords for this news article include: Wollongong, Ophthalmology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?